Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Redeem? more like reDream!

First of all word to Nathan on his post. Excitement well founded.

There really isn’t anywhere to go on the dominance of the dream team; anyone who has watched these guys play understands that this team is playing a different game. What is really striking though is how incredible the draft of 2003 was. I mean Lebron and DWade are by all accounts the top two performers on this team, the crazy thing is that ‘Melo and Bosh are probably in the top 6 or 7. That is phenomenal.

I haven’t really got into a writing flow so I’ll end with moment of silence for the 5’11 sprinter. R.I.P.

1 comment:

ADS said...

Excitement well founded no doubt. I went to bed and set an alarm for 2:30 am so I would catch this game live.
The US id being pressured first half. Spain trying to pull US into some sort of mental game tricks maybe. 69-61 at halftime.
Dwade straight killin it first half.