Monday, June 16, 2008

Reign of Terror

Putting my life on hold to post some random thoughts. As J-Gill stated, apologies for adding nothing new in some time.

Crimson and the Blue news of the day - In the tradition of his fun-loving predecessors, Sherron Collins has a bit too much fun in an elevator.

Super Mario won't be around for more miracles.

What does the Sherron issue mean, what are the repurcussions for him and the team? Will Cole Aldrich be forced to drop the mild-mannered Midwestern persona and be rushed into assuming the resident badass mantle? I'm ready to put the weight on Cole, he's got some heavy swag, some untapped potential only found in those worthy of 2ndsportness- with Kaun, Arthur, and Jackson gone, he'll embrace his newfound freedom and leave us all forgetting there once was an Ostertag.



Can't stop me now -Regardless of my disdain for the Celtics, Pierce is the Truth. No one on the Lakers can guard him. The Lakers can't guard anyone and where's the KOBE we all once knew? He can't get free at all, what the fuck is going on? I miss Kobe dropping any shot he wanted, good shot , bad shot, who cared - the court was his and he did what he wanted. Are the Celtics really that good at defense? And if they are, why can't I appreciate it? They just annoy me.

Thanks for live streaming links - Rocco and Tiger going to a sudden death playoff hole after they remain tied 18 holes into the playoff. Wow, good stuff....I like this Rocco guy. I mean, his name is Rocco, he's just out there having fun, waving to the crowd, laughing, shrugging in disbelief as his puts keep dropping. A good foil for the uber-intensity of Tiger. I don't think Rocco is gonna yell at the spectators ala Tiger if he hears a sneeze.

Euro Cup - more good stuff. Keep the stoppage time goals coming!

Looks like Rocco's luck just ran out. Tiger is fucking mental.
David "Don Sternleone" - on the take???

No comments: